In 2015 HBA Fall Ball is limited to youth living within the boundaries of the Hilliard City School District.
The Fall Ball Program is designed to allow kids to continue to develop baseball skills and enjoy the game with friends
The season starts with practices around August 15, games start early September, and the season concludes with a playoff tournament in mid October. There are either two practices or two games a week, one weeknight and one Saturday.
As in previous years any organized travel team playing fall ball MUST play up one age division. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Fall Ball Leagues are as follows:
* U7 Recreational Coach Pitch - Designed for developing players and players moving up to coach pitch in 2016 ( Age 6 or 7 before 7/31/2015 )
* U8 Recreational Coach Pitch - Designed for developing players and players moving up to coach pitch in 2014 ( Age 8 before 7/31/2015 )
* 9/10 Recreational Kid Pitch with Recreational Rules and Play ( Age 9 or 10 before 7/31/2015)
* 11/12 Recreational Kid Pitch with Recreational Rules and Play ( Age 11 or 12 before 7/31/2015 )
* Pony - 13 - 15 year olds ( Age 13, 14, or 15 before 7/31/2015)
Specific Requests for Coaches or Teammates Will be Considered There no guarantees that your child will be placed with requested coach or friends. We try to honor these requests in fall ball but occasionally the number of requests for a coach exceed roster limits.
We Need Volunteers ... The HBA is an all volunteer organization. Please coach! You get to coach your child and make a difference in the lives of many children.
No Refunds ... unless we cannot place your child on a team.
REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE WHEN LEAGUES ARE FULL!!!! DON"T GET SHUT OUT!!!