Pony League is for 13 through 15 years old
Sr Pony is for 16 through 18 years old
This Registration is for the 2015 Spring / Summer Leagues
The Hilliard Baseball Association offers leagues for children between the ages of 5 and 18 years old. The format is a recreational based programs where the emphasis is on learning baseball, having fun and developing skills for sports and life.
The season starts with practices around April 3, games start early May, and the season concludes with a playoff tournament in late June / early July. There are either two practices or two games a week, one weeknight and one Saturday.
The Spring/Summer Leagues are as follows:
* T Ball - Kids 5 and 6 years old before July 31, 2015. There are 12 games - 6 T Ball games and 6 games of coach pitch
* 7 Year Old Coach Pitch - ( Age 7 before 7/31/2015 )
* 8 Year Old Coach Pitch - ( Age 8 before 7/31/2015 )
* 9/10 Year Old Kid Pitch ( Age 9 or 10 before 7/31/2015)
* 11/12 Year Old Kid Pitch ( Age 11 or 12 before 7/31/2015 )
* Pony - 13 - 15 year olds ( Age 13, 14, or 15 before 7/31/2015)
Specific Requests for Coaches or Teammates Cannot be Accomodated - Each Head Coach may have an Assistant Coach with their Children on a team. Any requests beyond that may affect fair play and even competition among teams.
Volunteers are Needed for Coaching! ... The HBA is an all volunteer organization. Please help coach! You get to coach your child and make a difference in the lives of many children.
No Refunds ... unless we cannot place your child on a team.